Accepting suggestions for a snappier title since 2009

Friday, October 9, 2009

Projects Update

The Bamboo Socks are done. And headed for the summer box. Won't they be a nice surprise after a long winter? The Pocket Hat is also done. And is too big. That's a problem I seem to have with hats.

I did a full round of decorative crochet on the Pi Shawl, but I'm still not happy with it. I think I'm going to unravel the silk yarn and start over with smaller needles and a real pattern.

The Muppet Sweater is still going on. It is tough to knit with navy blue yarn in the evening. And I don't know if it will have a home. I may just rush it through and ship it off to Goodwill.

The Pink Eyelet Hat is in the van for when I have spare time in the car.

The Impala towel pattern is in Pixelmator, so I have it next to the computer.

I'm seriously considering quitting the Fair Isle Vest and maybe turning it into a pillow. I don't think DH will actually wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rhymes with "faux."